CBCA General Membership Meeting
RSVP for the April 20 CBCA Dinner Meeting
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
6008 Center Street
Clayton, CA 94517
(This membership meeting was scheduled on the third Thursday of the month to accommodate the Art & Wine committee and volunteers.)
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm- Social Hour/light dinner provided by Nick the Greek restaurant, 5458 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Concord, 925-391-9700. Limited complimentary wine/soft drinks, or BYOB.
- 7:00 pm- Business meeting call to order/Pledge of Allegiance/Approve February meeting minutes
- 7:05 pm- CBCA Executive Board reports
- 7:25 pm- Festival/Bocce Chairpersons reports
- 7:40 pm- Donation request presentation- CVCHS Football/Nick Tisa
- 7:55 pm- Fast-track donation request presentation- Clayton Pride/Terri Denslow
- 8:10 pm- Member vote on Clayton Pride donation request
- 8:20 pm- Member announcements (members have 2 minutes to speak)
- 8:30 pm- Adjournment
A delicious Greek Dinner will be catered by Nick the Greek Restaurant Limited Wine & Soft drinks are included in the price. You can also BYOB!
$25 per person if paid by April 17.
$30 per person for late RSVP’s
$35 per person for walk ups with no RSVP.
Walk up dinners will be served last, although extra dinners were ordered, we may run out!
To order a vegetarian dinner contact Pat Middendorf by April 17 at firstname.lastname@example.org
A special Art & Wine slide show will be presented by Denise Erdem with pictures by AJ Chippero.
Possible raffle baskets!
Please note: If you are RSVP’ing using an iPhone or iPad there is a formatting issue when trying to enter the Cardholder Name on the card. Keep pressing the Cardholder Name field and eventually the field will allow you to input your name. We are aware of this issue but unable to find a fix. If all else fails please use your computer to RSVP.