- This event has passed.
October 6 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
The 16th Annual Oktoberfest presented by the Clayton Business and Community Association.
We invite you to experience Oktoberfest “Munich Style” in picturesque Clayton, CA. Set under the beautiful backdrop of Mt. Diablo, it evokes a feeling of Bavaria.
Join us in downtown Clayton on Saturday, October 5th and Sunday, October 6th. Enjoy beer, food, and live music in our authentic German Biergarten, Arts & Crafts Vendors, plus a large Carnival for kids of all ages.
“EIN PROSIT” GET READY FOR 2 FUN FILLED DAYS!
• Continuous Live Music Featuring The Internationals
• Traditional Biergarten
• Great German Food and Beer
• Premium California Wines
• Large Arts and Crafts Show
• Street Performers
Free admission, parking and shuttle
Food plus Arts & Crafts Vendors
Take a stroll down Main Street as it’s lined with arts and craft vendors selling everything from hot sauces to jewelry to Oktoberfest gear.
- Vendor – Artist (Non-Food Sales) Application
- Vendor – Food Court Application – Closed
- General Vendor Information Package
- Food Vendor Notice
- Certificate of Insurance Sample
- Hold Harmless Form
- Contra Costa Health Services Permit
- Contra Costa Fire Department Permit
- Volunteer Form
Clayton Oktoberfest 2019 Information
- Saturday, October 5th 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 6th 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, October 4th* 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October 6th 11:00am – 8:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
• Parade start 12 noon
• Keg Tap – Sat 12:30
• Music starts – Sat 12:30
• Bavarian Dancers – Sat 1:30 or 2pm
- Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
- Park & Ride Lot: Clayton Road/Peacock Drive (Shuttle)
- Behind the Old Fire Station: Mitchell Canyon Drive/Clayton Road (Shuttle)
- Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln (Shuttle)
- Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Free Shuttle Service
- Saturday, October 5th 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Sunday, October 6th 11:30am – 6:30pm