The Clayton Business and Community Association invites you to apply to participate in the 16th annual Clayton Oktoberfest, drawing an estimated attendance of 20,000+. This event has been a huge success, with most of our vendors coming back year after year. Clayton is a unique, friendly and historic city, nestled at the base of Mount Diablo. It is located approximately 7 miles from Walnut Creek.
We plan to feature up to 10 booths in Food Court, approximately 50 Street Vendors, as well as German beers in our authentic Biergarten. A continental breakfast will be served each morning to vendors. Security will be provided on Saturday night.
DATES: October 1 and 2, 2022
WHERE: Main Street/Marsh Creek Road, Downtown (asphalt surface), Clayton, CA
HOURS: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday
Exhibitors are to have their booth set up by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. All cars are to be off the street by 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Booths are not to be dismantled before 6:00 p.m. Sunday. Cars are not allowed back on the street until your booth is totally dismantled and the street is cleared by the police. This will facilitate a faster exit at the end of the show.
ELIGIBILITY: Exhibitor must man their booth. Exhibitor must submit at least 4 photos (no slides) of all the work that he/she plans to sell and 1 of the booth. Only juried work may be sold. All photos will be returned at the festival.
APPLICATIONS: Final application deadline is August 15, 2022. Notification will be sent out around August 30, 2022. CBCA retains the right to accept or deny applications; the decision of the jurors is final. We cannot guarantee same space assignment, but be assured we will try to keep you in same general area, if possible. (No refunds after September 5, 2022)
* Street Vendors – $350 (10’ x 10’ space), optional corner is $175 per corner. We’ve discontinued the $25 clean-up deposit charged in previous years. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their booth space so we don’t have to reinstate the deposit in the future.
* Food Court – $500 (10’ x 10’ space) + 10% of gross receipts + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($140) and a refundable clean-up deposit of $100, returned upon inspection by Food Committee.
* Food on the Street (Consumables) – $500 (10’ x 10’ space) + 10% of gross receipts + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($140) and a refundable clean-up deposit of $100, returned upon inspection by Food Committee. Optional corner is $175 per corner.
* Food on the Street (Prepackaged) – $350 (10’ x 10’ space) + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($140). Optional corner is $175 per corner.
* Electricity limited to 110 volt – charge of $50.00 extra or you must provide your own and advise us in advance for proper placement. (extremely limited availability).
If paying by check, make all checks payable to: CBCA and mail to:
CBCA, P.O. Box 436, Clayton, CA 94517.
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
$25.00 – Return check charge
For further entry information, please call Denise Erdem at (925)212-3596.
Questions about the event?
Text-call (925)212-3596 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org