The Clayton Business and Community Association invites you to apply to participate in the 25th annual Clayton Art & Wine Festival, drawing an estimated attendance of 20,000+. This event has been a huge success, with most of our vendors coming back year after year. Clayton is a unique, friendly and historic city, nestled at the base of Mount Diablo. It is located approximately 7 miles from Walnut Creek.
We plan to feature up to 10 booths in Food Court, approximately 100 Art & Craft booths, as well as ten to twelve wineries and a variety of popular beers and micro-breweries. A continental breakfast will be served each day. Security will be provided on Saturday night.
DATES: April 25 and April 26, 2020
WHERE: Main Street/Marsh Creek Road, Downtown (asphalt surface), Clayton, CA
HOURS: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday
Exhibitors are to have their booth set up by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday. All cars are to be off the street by 8:30 a.m. on Saturday. Booths are not to be dismantled before 5:00 p.m. Sunday. Cars are not allowed back on the street until your booth is totally dismantled and the street is cleared by the police. This will facilitate a faster exit at the end of the show.
ELIGIBILITY: Exhibitor must man their booth and all work must be handcrafted by exhibitor. Exhibitor will be asked to remove buy/sell items. Exhibitor must submit at least 4 photos (no slides) of all the work that he/she plans to sell and 1 of the booth. Only juried work may be sold. All photos will be returned at the festival.
APPLICATIONS: Final application deadline is March 15, 2020. Notification will be sent out around March 22, 2020. All applications are juried and categories are limited to maintain a balanced show. Our goal is to keep the art and craft portion fresh and exciting for our patrons, your customers. CBCA retains the right to accept or deny applications; the decision of the jurors is final. We cannot guarantee same space assignment, but be assured we will try to keep you in same general area, if possible. (No refunds after March 30, 2020)
* Arts/Crafts – $325 (10’ x 10’ space), $475 – corner booths. We’ve discontinued the $25 clean-up deposit charged in previous years. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their booth space so we don’t have to reinstate the deposit in the future.
* Food Court – $450 (10’ x 10’ space) + 10% of gross receipts + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($130) and a refundable clean-up deposit of $100, returned upon inspection by Food Committee.
* Food on the Street (Consumables) – $450 (10’ x 10’ space) + 10% of gross receipts + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($130) and a refundable clean-up deposit of $100, returned upon inspection by Food Committee.
* Food on the Street (Prepackaged) – $325 (10’ x 10’ space) + Health Dept. Permit Fee ($130) and a refundable clean-up deposit of $100, returned upon inspection by Food Committee.
* Electricity limited to 110 volt – charge of $50.00 extra or you must provide your own and advise us in advance for proper placement. (very limited availability)
If paying by check, make all checks payable to: CBCA and mail to:
CBCA, P.O. Box 436, Clayton, CA 94517.
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
$25.00 – Return check charge
For further entry information, please call Sue White at (925) 672-2272.
Questions about the event?
Text-call (925) 672-2272