Saturday, October 5, 2019 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, October 6, 2019 11:00am – 6:00pm
Northern California’s Premiere Oktoberfest
Clayton Business & Community Association invites you to experience Oktoberfest “Munich Style” in picturesque downtown Clayton, CA. Since 2002, the Clayton Oktoberfest has been the San Francisco Bay Area’s premiere Oktoberfest. Featuring an authentic German biergarten, food & beer, arts/craft vendors, live music plus a full size traveling carnival.Set under beautiful Mt. Diablo, it evokes a feeling of Bavaria.
Authentic German Biergarten
“EIN PROSIT” Enjoy German beer and food plus dancing to live music by The internationals in our authentic Munich biergarten.
Super Size Carnival
Kids of all ages will delight as downtown Clayton is transformed into a full size carnival with amusements rides, game booths and street performers.
Arts & Crafts Vendors
Take a stroll down Main Street as it’s lined with arts and craft vendors selling everything from hot sauces to jewelry to Oktoberfest gear.
Clayton Oktoberfest 2018 Information
- Saturday, October 6th 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 7th 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, October 5th* 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 6th 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October 7th 12:00pm – 8:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
- Parade start 12 noon
- Keg Tap – Sat 12:30
- Music starts – Sat 12:30
- Bavarian Dancers – Sat 1:30 or 2pm
- Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
- Park & Ride Lot: Clayton Road/Peacock Drive (Shuttle)
- Behind the Old Fire Station: Mitchell Canyon Drive/Clayton Road (Shuttle)
- Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln (Shuttle)
- Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Free Shuttle Service
- Saturday, October 6th 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Sunday, October 7th 11:30am – 6:30pm
Presented by the Clayton Business & Community Association