Northern California’s Premiere Oktoberfest
Clayton Business & Community Association invites you to experience Oktoberfest “Munich Style” in picturesque downtown Clayton, CA. Since 2002, the Clayton Oktoberfest has been the San Francisco Bay Area’s premiere Oktoberfest. Featuring an authentic German biergarten, food & beer, arts/craft vendors, live music plus a full size traveling carnival.Set under beautiful Mt. Diablo, it evokes a feeling of Bavaria.
Authentic German Biergarten
“EIN PROSIT” Enjoy German beer and food plus dancing to live music by The internationals in our authentic Munich biergarten.
Super Size Carnival
Kids of all ages will delight as downtown Clayton is transformed into a full size carnival with amusements rides, game booths and street performers.
Food plus Arts & Crafts Vendors
Take a stroll down Main Street as it’s lined with arts and craft vendors selling everything from hot sauces to jewelry to Oktoberfest gear.
Clayton Oktoberfest 2021 Information
- Saturday, October TBA 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October TBA 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, October TBA* 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October TBA 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October TBA 12:00pm – 8:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
- Opening Parade – Saturday 12 noon
- Keg Tap – Saturday 12:30
- Music starts – 12:30
- Bavarian Dancers – 1:30 or 2pm
- Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
- Park & Ride Lot: Clayton Rd./Peacock Dr. (Shuttle)
- Behind the Old Fire Station: Mitchell Canyon/Clayton Rd. (Shuttle)
- Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln. (Shuttle)
- Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Free Shuttle Service
- Saturday, October TBA 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Sunday, October TBA 11:30am – 6:30pm
Presented by the Clayton Business & Community Association