Saturday April 23rd 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday April 24th 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Premium Wine & Beer
- Beautiful Arts & Crafts
- Fantastic Food Court
- Continuous Live Music
- Kids Fun Land
Please join us for the 25th Clayton Art & Wine Festival in downtown Clayton. Stroll down Main Street and enjoy arts & crafts vendors while sipping your favorite wine or beer. Stop by the food court for a host of different foods. The little ones will have a blast in the kids play zone. Live music throughout the weekend. Hosted by the Clayton Business and Community Association.
FREE Admission and Parking!
Art & Wine Vendor Registration
We are no longer accepting applications for Arts & Crafts, Food on the Street, and Food Court vendors.
Art & Wine Online Volunteer Registration
Get involved and be a part of the fun!
SATURDAY, April 23, 2022:
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM MELODY FELLOWS & The 151(POP/Rock)
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM SHAMELESS (Rock)
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM PLAN B (Rock)
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM NOISEBAR (Rock)
SUNDAY, April 24, 2022:
- 10:30 AM – 12:00PM THE HATS (R&B/50-60’s R’nR)
- 12:30 PM – 2:30PM KETA BILL & THE BAY AREAALLSTARS (Rock)
- 3:00 PM – 5:00PM PHD’s (R&B/Rock & Roll)
Free Parking & Shuttle Service
Shuttle Service Hours:
- Sat. April: Noon to 8:00pm
- Sun: April: Noon to 6:00pm
Shuttle Service Stops:
- Near the County connection Bus Stop – Corner of Clayton Rd. & Mitchel Canyon
- Endeavor Hall Parking Lot – Corner of Center St. & Diablo St.
- Event Entrance / Drop-Off – Corner of Center St. & Morris St.
- Oakhurst Country Club Overflow Parking Lot – Clayton Rd. & Peacock Creek Dr.
- Diablo View Middle School Parking Lot – Clayton Rd. (Traffic Signal) & Marsh Creek Rd.
- Clayton Community Park (Lower Baseball Field) Parking Lot – Corner of Marsh Creek Rd. / Regency Dr.
Please Note: Any cars parked in the Diablo View Middle School Parking Lot must be out of the lot 1 hour after the event ends.
Please be advised, the CBCA’s Art & Wine Festival will need to comply with any and all applicable COVID-19 rules and regulations.