- Premium Wine & Beer
- Beautiful Arts & Crafts
- Fantastic Food Court
- Continuous Live Music
- Kids Fun Land
Please join us for the 27th CBCA Clayton Art & Wine Festival in downtown Clayton. Stroll down Main Street and enjoy arts & crafts vendors while sipping your favorite wine or beer. Stop by the food court for a host of different foods. The little ones will have a blast in the kids play zone. Live music throughout the weekend. Hosted by the Clayton Business and Community Association.
Another CBCA Event Benefiting the Clayton Community
FREE Admission and Parking!
Art & Wine Vendor Registration – Closed for 2023
Check for Oktoberfest
Free Parking & Shuttle Service
Shuttle Service Hours:
- Sat. April: Noon to 8:00pm
- Sun: April: Noon to 6:00pm
Shuttle Service Stops:
- Near the County connection Bus Stop – Corner of Clayton Rd. & Mitchel Canyon
- Endeavor Hall Parking Lot – Corner of Center St. & Diablo St.
- Event Entrance / Drop-Off – Corner of Center St. & Morris St.
- Oakhurst Country Club Overflow Parking Lot – Clayton Rd. & Peacock Creek Dr.
- Diablo View Middle School Parking Lot – Clayton Rd. (Traffic Signal) & Marsh Creek Rd.
- Clayton Community Park (Lower Baseball Field) Parking Lot – Corner of Marsh Creek Rd. / Regency Dr.
Please Note: Any cars parked in the Diablo View Middle School Parking Lot must be out of the lot 1 hour after the event ends.
Please be advised, the CBCA’s Art & Wine Festival will need to comply with any and all applicable COVID-19 rules and regulations.