2019 Clayton CBCA Oktoberfest Food Court Vendor Application
(Please fill in all blank spaces. If it is not applicable, mark N/A.)
- Retail price range of work $
Do you want to order ice? 20 lb. bag for $10 a bag. Payment must accompany your application (no orders at the festival).
If you have a DD214 please upload it ( above with photos of your product) or mail it to the CBCA at PO Box 436 Clayton CA 94517 for your reimbursement of this $110.00 fee.
- Fill in the Health Department Form by clicking below and downloading the document package
If your space is cleaned you will be reimbursed after the event, please allow up to 48 hours for reimbursements.
I agree to the forfeiture of my cleaning deposit if I leave before my space is inspected*
Please list all food and beverage items that you plan to sell. If they are not listed here, you are not allowed to sell them.
(need electricity, being next to another vendor, etc.) please list here:
Please add photos of what you will sell. You may mail photos to CBCA PO Box 436 Clayton CA 94517
Your application will not be considered without the following:
- Certificate of Insurance - naming CBCA as additional insured for April 26 – April 28, 2019. (see enclosure)
- Health Department Temporary Food Sales: please upload on this form or fill out from the attached form ( above download link )
(the Health Dept. has notified us that the amount may change and we will have to collect the difference – we will notify you if this takes place).
- Exhibitors may withdraw up to April 5, 2019 to secure a refund. After that date, funds are committed for producing and promoting the event and are not refundable. If weather, acts of God or other reasons beyond the control of the Clayton Business & Community Association cause the event to be canceled, participation fees will not be refunded. The Clayton Business & Community Association and all it’s duly appointed representatives will not be held liable for cancellation of the event.
I have read and agree to all the specified terms and conditions set forth on all pages of the Clayton Art & Wine Festival application. I further release the Clayton Business & Community Association and all of it’s duly appointed representatives of all liability and responsibility for damages or loss suffered before, during or after the 2019 Festival, or as a result of the display of my work, equipment or materials.
Please go over the following checklist. All of the information below MUST be submitted in order to be considered for the Clayton Oktoberfest.