The Clayton Business & Community Association (CBCA) was formed in 1984.
We are a non-sectarian, non-partisan and non-profit community organization.
Our intent is to work together to improve the general welfare, prosperity and common good of the entire Clayton community.
Membership of more than 185 is comprised of local professionals, businesses and individuals who share our mutual interests.
The CBCA provides the vehicle for social networking and camaraderie through fund raising activities, meetings and social gatherings, and for working as a group for our community.
To foster this community spirit, the CBCA:
- Presents the annual Art & Wine Festival, offering our town's amenities to thousands of visitors.
- Produces the CBCA Rib Cook-Off, honoring the Clayton community.
- Hosts the annual Clayton Classic Golf Tournament at Oakhurst.
- Presents the Clayton Oktoberfest, celebrating the fall season.
- Contributes to many community endeavors:
- Downtown Monuments/Furnishings
- Ball Field Scoreboards
- City Entry Signs
- Diablo View Middle School Gym
- Historical Society
- Police Reserves
- The Grove Park plans
- Sponsors Scout Troops, youth activities (athletics, bands, etc.) scholarships & more.
- Creates and/or participates in special programs, such as:
- Scholarship Awards
- Back to School
- Purchases, installs, and maintains holiday decorations throughout the City and celebrates Christmas in Clayton
(Town Tree Lighting/Candlelight Parade, Santa's Visit, Mrs. Santa's Dessert Party),
plus various other special events for the entire community.
Any funds we raise through these events, all produced by our hard-working volunteers, are directed to projects and concerns that benefit the entire Clayton community.